Dear Lord: Please Help Bradlee's Hate
Ministry of Ignorance...
Let's take a look at Michelle Bachmann's hate mongering, confused spiritual buddy:
1. Dean believes that all men are created equal (well, almost all men). He quotes Thomas Jefferson's screed that "“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal” meanwhile, he also is on record for saying that castrating and hanging gay people is okay because harsh treatment was used by our forefathers against those who practiced buggery. Gee, Mr. Dean, because our "forefathers" also owned slaves, shouldn't we be able to own slaves as well?
2. Homosexuals are lawbreakers and they want you to break the law, too. He stated on his blog that "radical homosexuals want to re-educate America by teaching people of all ages to hate the laws that expose their crimes."
3. Brown shirts and jack boots? NO WAY Hitler was gay. But Dean Bradless is out to prove not only that, but that his inner circle were 90% gay and would commit horrible acts of violence. Dean's guest, Brian Fischer of the that his "proof positive, in the twisted world of Dean Bradlee, that gays have been historically proven to be genocidal Dean hosted a radio show during which his guest, notorious gay hater Bryan Fischer of the ironically named American Family Association, stated that Hitler and his storm troopers were all gay. Here's a quote from the nutzi himself:
Ladies and gentlemen, they are Nazis. Do not be under any illusions about what homosexual activists will do with your freedoms and your religion if they have the opportunity. They'll do the same thing to you that the Nazis did to their opponents in Nazi Germany.
So, gay people are not only like nazis, they actually were nazis--get it?
4. Peculiar is one way to put it. Batshit crazy is another. Bradlee constantly talks about his belief in laws and the Constitution of the United Staes. But until 2010, he was a member of an Oregon-based group known as the "Embassy of Heaven," a self-described "Christian Patriot" organization that subscribes to the belief that individuals are themselves sovereign nations and not bound by the laws of the United States. The group, which makes its money by selling fake license plantes and passports, has been identified as an "anti-government group" by the Department of Justice, and counted among its members a violent anti-abortionist who murdered Dr. George Tiller in Wichita, Kansas.
|Bradlee was a member of the Embassy of Heaven |
("God's Government on Earth")
6. Let's rock, kids! Oh, and homos and evolution are evil! Bachmann has helped raise money for his organization "You can Run but You can't Hide" in conjunction with his band, Junkyard Prophet has a reputation for getting gigs where he talks about the evils of drugs and a bad lifestyle (the bait) and then talks about the evils of homosexuality and evolution (the switch). According to the Minnesota Independent:
”In 2003, in Benton, Wisconsin, Dean and his band, Junkyard Prophet, performed at Benton High School for students in grades 7-12. According to an article in the Dubuque Telegraph Herald, Dean “condemned homosexuality and the teaching of evolution in schools” in the process of speaking about abstinence and drug use. “They talked about influencing and brainwashing people. Be wise to the fact that is what they were doing. They were using the same tactics,” Neis told the students. (Source: Minnesota Independent)